Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...

Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

Working on More English Covers: Dream Star, Ma Boy, No Other, Shady Girl

After taking a break because of school starting and starting to get into more networking, I'm going to get back into making English covers of some of my favorite not-English songs. I still have to find time to record "Dream Star" by The Generous. I have the lyrics all written out, but I still have to work on the timing. I feel like the same chords are just being played over and over throughout the whole thing with minimal variation. And then there's the guitar solo that isn't played in the instrumental version that I found, but the time/space/part when it's supposed to be playing is still there. And so far in all my previous recordings, I've failed the whole timing thing for that. -_-"
*Face palm*

I was up until about midnight last night writing out the translations and Rom for Ma Boy (SISTAR), No Other (Super Junior), and Shady Girl (SISTAR), and I'm now in the process of writing my own lyrics. I'm starting to find that I'm enjoying the writing part a lot more than actually singing it. I think it's partially that I don't think I sing too well and partially the writer in me that hasn't had the chance to do some imaginative writing in a while. (All the essays in English and Lab Write-ups for science labs don't count... AT ALL.) Honestly, I think it's mostly the Writer Muse in me. I think she's found a fork and is currently attacking the studious Study Muse in me who has had her lock in the deep, dark recesses of my mind. Fortunately/Unfortunately, the Study Muse knows how to fight back. I feel that they are probably in an all out war right now... *sigh*
That would be an interesting way to explain to one's teacher why you didn't complete the homework, but have a novel's worth of pages on something completely not class related... >.>

I think I might just make a 'page' thingie on my Vanity Page / Modeling Page for all my song lyrics and links to the YouTube video... Yeah... Might as well.
I've got about an hour until I have to head to Zumba class...

0 Responses to “Working on More English Covers: Dream Star, Ma Boy, No Other, Shady Girl”

Posting Komentar

advertise here
All Rights Reserved Korean lovers | Blogger Template by Bloggermint