Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...
Sabtu, 04 Februari 2012
[SS4 Taiwan] Leeteuk's Twitter Update
Do you like this story?
두번째 콘서트가 끝났다..^^늘 느끼지만 우리 멤버들 너무 좋다!!..나중에 이들이 없는 삶을 상상해봤는데..그럼 나도 바로 죽을지도..마지막날까지 기운내서 잘하길!정말 너흰 대박이야!!나이러다가 남자 좋아하면 어떻하니?ㅋㅋㅋ
The 2nd show had ended..^^ I always feel this but I really like our members so much!!..I tried to imagine the life without this guys in the future..then I might just die as well..Cheer up and hope to do well until the last day! You guys are really daebak!! If this continue like this, what shall I do if I have a crush on man?ㅋㅋㅋ
Source: Leeteuk's Twitter
Translated by @mysj_malaysia

This post was written by: Korean Lovers
Korean Lovers is a professional blogger korean Addict, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 Responses to “[SS4 Taiwan] Leeteuk's Twitter Update”
Posting Komentar