Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...

Selasa, 07 Februari 2012

OMG!!! Burton + Carter

I found this article on OMG! Yahoo! and it really makes me go "OMG!"
The headlines read:


Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter Sled With Their Kids


Honestly, I was not aware that this couple had kids. I was going with what one of my friends told me, which was that a lot of people think they're married, but they're not. Hence, with me being the whole 'no-sex-and-absolutely-no-kids-before-marriage' type, did not even think about them having kids together. 
I'm pretty sure they've... you adults know what I'm talking about...
However... honestly, the idea never occurred to me. Now I find out that they've got an 8-year-old and a 4-year-old. I've never heard about Helena getting pregnant...???


So, yeah... Tim Burton fans and Helena Bonham Carter fans should take a gander.
Maybe those who are more up-to-date than I am will not be so surprised, but for me... OMG!!!!!!!!!


... still kind of freaking out about the fact that HELENA has KIDS.......

0 Responses to “OMG!!! Burton + Carter”

Posting Komentar

advertise here
All Rights Reserved Korean lovers | Blogger Template by Bloggermint