Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...

Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

JUNG JURI IS AMAZING!!

One of the Korean females that I really look up to in the entertainment business is Jung Juri. She's a comedian, but she has a great figure, flirts with every other guy, knows what she wants, and usually gets it. For example HERE, she dances with Taeyang. (He's one of the members of Big Bang and he's also a solo artist. He has A LOT of fangirls...) HERE, she 'exploits' Super Junior member Donghae. (He's known for dancing and being one half of the EUNHAE couple. He has no shortage of fangirls either... who call him "Fishy" (?) I don't know where that nick name came from, but I'm working on it.)
I also loved seeing her on Maknae Rebellion. Like, here, she totally scared little Maknae Dongho from U-KISS. I think that if it was anyone other than someone like Jung Juri (or Shinyoung, another awesome female comedian, who's less violent... >.> ) I would have been sooo angry at that person!!!

0 Responses to “JUNG JURI IS AMAZING!!”

Posting Komentar

advertise here
All Rights Reserved Korean lovers | Blogger Template by Bloggermint