Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...
Senin, 06 Februari 2012
American Artist and Musician, Simon Curtis Love in SNSD's Soo Young
Do you like this story?
There is a scene when SNSD appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" some time ago in America. Who would have thought, American actor, singer and songwriter Simon Curtis "in love" in SNSD's Soo Young.
This allegation was strengthened when Simon Curtis posted a link on the page show the SNSD twitter (twitter.com / simoncurtis) on February 4, 2012 last. Not only that, he also wrote,
"Members of my favorites is a long-haired girl who appeared on the second to 41. What's his name? "
His followers at the time of this writing amounted to 28 179 people, told him that it was Soo Young. Simon then said, "Thanks guys! Now I can rave about I am obsessed with her. <3. She is the ULTIMATE. "\
He also asked, "Does Sooyoung have a twitter?" And also wrote, "Ummm ... kpop fans are beyond legit. I had no idea. Seriously blown away by the reaction to my girls stanning generation. "
In addition, on Feb 5, 2012 Simon re-wrote "I love how my timeline has been filled with Soo Young links for 24 hour now. Dying with love Korean Bubblegum"
His followers at the time of this writing amounted to 28 179 people, told him that it was Soo Young. Simon then said, "Thanks guys! Now I can rave about I am obsessed with her. <3. She is the ULTIMATE. "\
He also asked, "Does Sooyoung have a twitter?" And also wrote, "Ummm ... kpop fans are beyond legit. I had no idea. Seriously blown away by the reaction to my girls stanning generation. "
In addition, on Feb 5, 2012 Simon re-wrote "I love how my timeline has been filled with Soo Young links for 24 hour now. Dying with love Korean Bubblegum"

This post was written by: Korean Lovers
Korean Lovers is a professional blogger korean Addict, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 Responses to “American Artist and Musician, Simon Curtis Love in SNSD's Soo Young”
Posting Komentar