Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...
Kamis, 02 Februari 2012
After Zumba 120202
Do you like this story?
I got a little bored after Zumba today, so I took a few pictures of myself, practicing a few poses.
![]() |
| Semi-typical Asian 'I'm-just-so-cute' pose |
![]() |
| Not-so-Asian 'I'm-so-cute' pose |
![]() |
| Surprised-ish, but happy pose |
![]() |
| Sad Face |
![]() |
| OMG I have a braid! |
![]() |
| I'm innocent. I have no idea what you're talking about... |
![]() |
| Really now?!? |
![]() |
| Hmm... You know you want me. |
![]() |
| No. Keep going. I'm totally listening. (not) |
![]() |
| Hey there. You come here often? |
![]() |
| Puff Fish Face! (Why do those Korean idol boys always look so cute doing this, but I just look... puffy?) No fair... |
![]() |
| I'm happy, but too shy to tell you... |
![]() |
| OMG! WHAT?!??! |

This post was written by: Korean Lovers
Korean Lovers is a professional blogger korean Addict, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)















0 Responses to “After Zumba 120202”
Posting Komentar