Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...
Minggu, 31 Juli 2011
SUPER FACTS!!
Do you like this story?
Here are some super facts for the week!
Before SJ's debut Park Jungmin of SS501 was chosen as a member of SJ. But DSP signed a contract with him before SME had a chance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a Siberian husky at home in Korea. But I don’t get to see him so often. I’ve been a little busy. I miss him" - TVXQ's Yunho
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Seohyun once cried in the mirror because she thought she looks ugly.
(she must be having cockeye moments)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
DBSK Changmin had admit he had fallen asleep on stage before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Whenever SNSD is mentioned on TV, it feels like another SNSD is being shown. It’s still surreal that they’re talking about us" - Tiffany
Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Block B’s Zico was an SM trainee and was suppose to be a part of SHINee.
------------------------------------------------------------
SE7EN still remembers the clothes Park Han Byul wore when they met.
------------------------------------------------------------
SJ's Eunhyuk used to collect snails.
i love this guy and his hairy legs.
------------------------------------------------------------
If 2PM's Nichkhun wasn't a singer he would be a chef.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"When I can't fall asleep late at night, I post a me2day and when the comments go up, I think to myself, "I'm not alone"" - 2NE1's Dara
Credits : DongHaeBiased, Kidols_blog, KPOPfacts @ twitter

This post was written by: Korean Lovers
Korean Lovers is a professional blogger korean Addict, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


0 Responses to “SUPER FACTS!!”
Posting Komentar