Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...

Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

Kpop facebook promotion

Hello everyone!

Ever find yourself getting tired of listening to the same artists or the same songs over and over again? Well here is a facebook application which allows you to discover more Kpop songs and introduces you to more artists.

How? Just click on START NOW and it directs you to a random kpop video. And there is a POP NEXT button to direct you to the next random music video.



Why I like it? It really does let me discover more KPOP music which I can enjoy. Like I never thought I would enjoy songs by a certain artiste so much. However songs are really random so it is not only recent songs that get picked. For kpop newbies this is a plus point to discover older awesome kpop songs. Right now I'm lsitening to SNSD's Baby Baby. ;)

Well if you are interested to check out this app here is the link to the Kpopper Application.

http://apps.facebook.com/kpopper/

Thank you to Derek for sharing this application with us.

0 Responses to “Kpop facebook promotion”

Posting Komentar

advertise here
All Rights Reserved Korean lovers | Blogger Template by Bloggermint