Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...
Senin, 02 April 2012
Leeteuk revealed his phone number on April Fool’s Day, phone died from overload
Do you like this story?
Leeteuk revealed his phone number on Twitter and this received explosive attention from fans.
Leeteuk wrote on his Twitter on the 1st of April: “I will quit Twitter from today onwards, I was happy during this period of time. With the sudden surge of calls my phone is breaking down, everybody should take a rest too.”
Leeteuk then continued to tweet: “010-4460-1117 is popular star Leeteuk's number. It is 100% genuine, don’t be deceived by the false numbers, please contact me here. Phone died from overload."
Upon revelation of Leeteuk’s phone number via Twitter, real time search keywords appeared on Twitter and various other portals demonstrating fans’ explosive attention and concern.
Following that, Kim Heechul also wrote on his own Twitter saying: “I am Kim Heechul, this is Leeteuk’s phone, he said because it is April Fool's Day he decided to put up his real number. His phone exploded. As expected, it’s God Leeteuk. You have to do something of this scale to be considered an April Fool's event. I can't win, what should I do.”
In the picture that accompanied the tweet, it can be seen that Leeteuk’s phone received numerous phone calls, SMS and kakaotalk messages (in which the display could only show up to 999 messages), showing proof that the number revealed is indeed his own phone number.
SOURCE: TVDaily,Newsen
CREDIT: 转载请注明娱乐园http://kpoppark.com
TRANSLATED BY: KyU Is L♥Ve @ SJ-WORLD.NET
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT. DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN.

This post was written by: Korean Lovers
Korean Lovers is a professional blogger korean Addict, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 Responses to “Leeteuk revealed his phone number on April Fool’s Day, phone died from overload”
Posting Komentar