Rabu, 14 Maret 2012
Lady Jane awaits to receive White Day candy from Simon D
Do you like this story?

Singer Lady Jane has once again aroused envy among female netizens after a comment she made on the latest episode of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘.
On the March 14th broadcast, MC Seo Kyung Suk, MC Yoo In Na, and the panel guest members briefly conversed about White Day.
In hope to receive candy, Yoo In Na questioned the studio, “It’s White Day but males, don’t you guys have any candy to give?” to which fellow MC Seo Kyung Suk replied, “I read on a survey that women hate receiving candies the most on White Day.”
On the otherhand, Lady Jane, who’s currently in a relationship with rapper Simon D, caused female viewers to become jealous by saying, “After I finish this recording, I’ll be on my way to receive candy.”
Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

This post was written by: Korean Lovers
Korean Lovers is a professional blogger korean Addict, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter



0 Responses to “Lady Jane awaits to receive White Day candy from Simon D”
Posting Komentar