Find More.., Korean Lovers... Search...

Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

Boyfriend’s Minwoo mentions SHINee again when asked about his role model



SEED 97.5 FM’s Interview with boy group Boyfriend has been translated.
Read the interview below.

Who are your role models?
Jeongmin: Big Bang
Kwangmin: I like a hip hop group called Dynamic Duo, I’m the rapper of the group so I look up to them a lot.
Minwoo: SHINee
Youngmin: i admire Naul, he has a really good voice.
Donghyun: I admire Sistar, who is our sunbae in the company, they look very professional on the stage and have a lot of power in their performances.
Hyunseong: I admire K.will sunbaenim, his songs are very meaningful and he communicate it through singing very well. I want to follow this path and be like him.

Credit: dkpopnews || SFI

0 Responses to “Boyfriend’s Minwoo mentions SHINee again when asked about his role model”

Posting Komentar

advertise here
All Rights Reserved Korean lovers | Blogger Template by Bloggermint